April 2018 sees the third edition of The IFF China Report, which provides readers with a unique insight into the inner workings of China’s economic development and financial reform.
Contributions include those from China’s ministers for finance and for commerce, the governor and two deputy governors of the People’s Bank of China, and the chairmen of the China Banking Regulatory Commission, China Development Bank and ICBC – plus more than 20 other top officials.
What the report covers
- On the occasion of the 40th anniversary of the start of China’s global re-emergence, and the 5th anniversary of President Xi’s visionary One Belt One Road speech, the lead focus of the IFF China Report 2018 will be One Belt One Road.
- The report will feature an exclusive survey of One Belt One Road central banks as they prepare for and contribute to this initiative.
- The report will also feature updates on the efforts to great an “F-20” group of nations, which focuses on finance, an update on the Silk Road International Association, and the development of Nansha in the bay area of Guandong as a financing hub for the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road.
How do you benefit?
- Participation in the report places you and your company in the centre of the most important conversations in international finance today: the future role and growth of China in the global economy. Placing your views before leading global policymakers, officials and influencers, allows you to showcase knowledge of and commit to these critical issues.
- Our global clients know that it is through this commitment that they demonstrate the underlying value of their business, the proposition they offer clients and level of service they can deliver.
For more details on how you can get involved, please email [email protected] altneratively, you can fill in the form below quoting IFF China report 2018.